Friday, November 5, 2010

Nice Things Come In Small Packages

I participated in my first stash swap hosted by Aoife at little pink room.   We had the month of October to get in touch with our partner and get our packages mailed.  October was a CRAZY month!  MommaSkye helped me go through our stashes and found some we thought Hollie might enjoy, put it in a little box and sent it out on the 30th.   I was relieved that Hollie had an equally busy October and so excited to find her package waiting for me yesterday when I came home from North Conway, NH.  It was a delight to open after driving home on a very chilly, gray, rainy day.

  


I love the geometric prints!  And do you see the extra goodies?  The adorable basket, a package of straight  pins, curved safety pins, and a gorgeous spool of multicolored thread.  Hollie is amazing!  Thank you so much!  I was so undone when I found her package because she sent it priority mail and mine had gone first class.  Traveling from one coast to the other, I never expected mine would reach her until the end of this week. Phew!  I was so relieved to find that it had.

3 comments:

  1. Jocelyn, I am so glad you like everything! Those fabrics are some of my favorites and I love, love, love the ones you sent me. Thanks for being such a great swap partner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to stop in & wish you a Happy Thanksgiving. Enjoy counting your blessings today.

    ReplyDelete