I have begun to pick up some pieces.....someone has come forward to take medical supplies that have filled so much physical space.
I've also picked up the pieces of what was to be Charlie and Amber's floor quilt. Fabric was chosen for both children......I didn't begin to cut it out until it was too late for Amber Pie. Last summer in an attempt to move forward, babyMomma and Charlie helped with layout.
I made great progress during my get-away in October and had begun to bind it late winter. (I just spotted adorable Charlie toes at the edge of the picture just below)
The back of the quilt is a spotty blue, with a large rectangle of one of the dog prints. This was my first machine quilted, far from perfect but a lot of fun to try.